Marketing & Networking Coordinator
Location: Must be located in St. Louis; this is a mostly remote position, with some in-person requirements
Position Type: Part-Time (about 10 hours per week) with Opportunities for Growth
About Marble Wellness:
Marble Wellness is a growing mental health therapy practice co-located in St. Louis and Chicago. We provide therapy services to kids, teens, adults, families, and couples. Maternal mental health is our primary specialty, and we also specialize in grief, chronic illness, men’s mental health, substance abuse, and more. Check out our website to learn more about our team and our services!
We are seeking a Marketing & Networking Coordinator to join our team. This part-time position offers the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Marble Wellness through strategic marketing efforts. The role involves both online and in-person marketing activities, focusing on partnerships, advertising, website maintenance, blogging, and basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This person will be an imperative contributor to our leadership team, and to the health of the team as a whole.
1. Partnership Management:
- Identify potential referral sources and develop strategies to engage with them effectively.
- Seek out, schedule, and execute in-person and virtual meetings with potential and ongoing referral partners in the community.
- Nurture and maintain existing partnerships, ensuring their continued success.
- Act as a liaison between Marble Wellness and partner organizations, fostering positive relationships.
2. Website Maintenance and Blogging:
- Regularly update and maintain the Marble Wellness website, ensuring it reflects current services and information. (These are basic updates, and no prior knowledge of website-building is required.)
- Edit blog posts on mental health topics and services offered by Marble Wellness.
- Optimize blog content for SEO to improve organic search rankings. (Basic of knowledge of SEO is a bonus, but otherwise can be taught!)
3. Marketing Strategy:
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and execute marketing campaigns (mailings; webinar offerings; free downloads) aligned with Marble Wellness's business goals.
- Provide input and insights to shape marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both in-person and virtually.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Creative mindset with a passion for mental health and well-being.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
-Candidate will need to have access to own computer, reliable phone and internet access, and reliable transportation.
What We Offer:
- Flexible, mostly remote work environment with some in-person requirements.
- A supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth within the organization.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on mental health awareness and wellness.
- Competitive compensation and potential for increased hours as the role expands.
How to Apply:
If you are excited to join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Marble Wellness, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in this role to email@example.com.
Marble Wellness is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We look forward to having you join us in our mission to support mental health and well-being in our community!
We are not currently hiring therapists, but are always happy to keep resumes (with a cover letter!) on file. Please read the job description below and if you are still interested, follow the directions at the end of the description, and we will keep your resume on file!
We welcome applicants who may like to start part-time (15 weekly sessions) for 2-3 months, and then come on board full-time (24 weekly sessions).
Read below for more on what it's like to work at Marble Wellness!
At Marble Wellness, we aim to provide an environment that supports and encourages work-life balance, mutual respect, collaboration, and trust.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking to build an inclusive practice. We encourage applications from people of color, both men and women, foreign language speakers, and the LGBTQ community.
1) Provisionally or fully licensed counselor, social worker, or marriage/family therapist, Missouri licensure
2) Maintain a weekly caseload of 24 sessions/week
3) Manage your own caseload and complete clinical paperwork
4) Attend monthly staff meeting
5) Ability to commit to evening and/or weekend hours
This is a W-2 position with competitive pay ($40-$60/hour, based on experience and specialty). We have a benefits package that includes PTO, retirement plan with company match, health insurance stipend, and CEU/training stipend. As the practice grows, additional benefits will be offered. In-house supervision is provided for provisionally licensed counselors. If supervision outside of the practice is required, the practice covers that cost.
Expectations of therapists are to provide therapy, maintain clinical files in a timely manner, and attend staff meetings and supervisions as necessary.
Marble Wellness prides itself on offering the best for each client. The practice aims to be a place for work-life balance, mutual respect, collaboration, and trust. This is an exciting opportunity for a therapist who is interested in leaving behind an overwhelmingly large caseload; who feels encumbered by the amount of paperwork expected in your current role; or feels like administrative meetings and extra tasks are preventing you from doing the work you love: therapy!
Marble Wellness is looking for candidates who are interested in participating in dynamic growth, commitment to building a weekly caseload of 24 (Full-Time) clinical sessions, and the ability to be self-motivated.
Additionally, we are looking for professionals who enjoy being part of a team and who seek the space and opportunity to be creative in their work.